XFL or NFL

Honey, Breast, Thighs, Legs! After hearing this are you feeling hungry or horny? If your Albert Haynesworth your probably both LOL. Anyway what I'm getting at is what's the deal with athletes, particularly football players and strip clubs. However allow me to make an admission, I Ray Rogers have been to a strip club in the past. The difference is I do not have guaranteed millions in the bank and am not on television. I no longer go to strip clubs and do not support them, but if these guys are going to engage in that why not bring the party to you whether in your mansion or hotel suite. Now will this fully prevent negative situations from taking place? No, but I believe it could significantly lessen the chances. I know, I know, Albert Buttersworth would still have gotten a chick pregnant at home. However Pacman would not be involved in an incident that paralyzed a bouncer and Vince Young would not have tried to hurt that irritant. I just don't get it! Blessed with so much, but make the dumbest decisions. I think there is a deal in the works to send Ben Roethlisberger to the Titans. I can see it now Remember the Titans XXX "BACK SIDE, STRONG SIDE" LOL. Although this takes on more the role of varsity blues. Exactly VARSITY,this is what boys do, not men. Goodell has tried to make an example out of Pacman, but the strip club pub (publicity) continues to negatively impact the NFL. I'm waiting for Myron Rolle (the rhodes scholar) to get caught up "makin it rain" although he'll probably be smart enough to write it off on taxes. Enough joking though lets state a fact: athletes particularly Titans both current and former have some maturing to do. Add in Steve Mcnair (RIP)and it really sheds negative light on that franchise. Without just beating up on Tennessee, it's even more clear that millionaire athletes feel entitled or invincible and normal rules don't apply to them. While trying to generalize this it appears that the NFL has had the most news of this nature out of all major sports. I mean what's worse steroids or strippers? In my opinion pro athletes need to be treated as close as possible to REAL employees. They need to learn real lessons. Vince Young said he prays he's not suspended. HA, boy you need to pray for forgiveness. He went onto mention how the team wants to focus on making the super bowl in Dallas where the infamous strip club resides. Lol he doesn't sound remorseful to me at all. The XXXFL (formerly NFL) however knows that stadiums and bars will be packed and millions will watch from home in spite of this. That's why in my opinion this behavior will continue and possibly get worse. Ray Rogers
PS: Vince Mcmahon just faxed his application for commissioner. Big Ben vs Triple H for the HARDcore championship lol, that's dirty! Sorry
DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT THAT URBAN SPORTS SCENE EACH AND EVERY WEEK!!!!!!!!!!





Comments

Popular Posts