The Wait Is Over!!!!

By Will T

It is finally here the most anticapted day since Y2K!!! This is the day that we have all been waiting for! Myself more than other, Thursday 12:01 am has come and gone and what do we know? NOTHING to our knowledge, I don't know why we as fans continue to speculate and come up with dream scenarios where the best players in the game (ie LeBron, Wade, and Bosh) would possibly leave millions on the table to play together. Oh, I know why because talking heads like us (The Urban Sports Scene) continue to fuel the fire by blogging and talking about this issue on sports talk radio. The truth is to me the biggest day for NBA free agency is July 8th when a player is actually able to put pen to paper. As we have seen in the past a player can vow to sign with a team but quickly change his mind (does Carlos Boozer to Utah help jog your memeory). So us as fans need to bring down some of our enthusaiam until your favorite player ACTUALLY SIGNS THE CONTRACT! I understand everyones excitement about July 1st this is the day that we have all been waiting for, I am particular excited about July 1st for a different reason. I woke up at 12:01 for a totally different reason July 1st is the date of my sons birthday. Happy Birthday Jonathan daddy loves you!!

Comments

Popular Posts