Are you surprised?

Lebron as you all know is a member of the Heat. Surprised? Not me, I mean didn't the Rick Ross impersonation give it away? Lol, I will say this though, Lebron is not Kobe or MJ. Because that man said a championship team is built with players, management, and the JANITOR! HA HA the only sweep that matters is when you put a team out the playoffs 4-0. Maybe Quicken Loans arena's janitor will leave with him lol. The janitor will probably say "I mean it's less steps in Miami and I may not get a lead janitor role anywhere else". Now all custodians in Cleveland are "mopping mad" lol. But seriously are we surprised, again NO it's Lebron were talking about. Everything with him is so dramatic. He gets "dunked on" at a camp and it's a headline AFTER he's already been eliminated from the playoffs. I do want to ask this question though: Will this be a trend now? Will the Cluck U chicken worker announce their plan to leave and go to KFC or Popeye's on national TV lol. To be real I hope this is the last spectacle of this magnitude. I did watch, but I'm saying what if Lebron tears his ACL (God forbid) in practice? It would make this whole event appear to be a waste of time. On the flipside they could win the championship or several championships. Again no matter what the outcome I won't be surprised. However the NBA is back and could now challenge the NFL for the # 1 spot in terms of popularity. Now that does surprise me. Ray Rogers

PS: (There is always a PS with me) Everywhere the heat goes will be a sellout, an event, and/or a Hollywood social gathering. This will make Strasburg look like that local rap artist who opens up for Jay Z when fans have not yet arrived. Lastly there are so many angles to this story: where does Cleveland go from here, how do the Knicks feel, etc. However I choose not to take it that far because believe me this is just one of 10 million blogs, articles, tweets, and comments regarding the "KING". I wish Lebron the best. DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT THAT URBAN SPORTS SCENE EACH AND EVERY WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts